10 things you should know...
- Alpine Hunting has the largest privately owned herds of Sambar, Rusa and Sika in the Southern Hemisphere! We are the only major outfitter in New Zealand who don't sub-contract out.
- Helicopter time is INCLUDED in the hunt price.
- Shane Quinn won the 2016 SCI International Professional Hunter of the Year Award - he is one of the most reputable and legendary Outfitters in New Zealand.
- We have the most scenic driveway you will ever see when you come to Alpine Hunting.
- Our expert guides have over 40 years combined experience - wow!
- Alpine Hunting owns it's own helicopters and Cessna fixed wing plane to make every minute of your hunting trip count - no waiting around when you hunt with us!
- Families and children LOVE visiting Alpine Hunting, whether you hunt or not, there is plenty to do...
- You arrive at Alpine Hunting as a client, and leave as a friend.
- You can drink water from the tap in New Zealand!
- Our lodge is located only 2 hours away from New Zealand's most popular tourist destinations - a day trip is as easy as hopping in the car, we'll even drive you!