1. Alpine Hunting has the largest privately owned herds of Sambar, Rusa and Sika in the Southern Hemisphere! We are the only major outfitter in New Zealand who don't sub-contract out.
2. Helicopter time is INCLUDED in the hunt price.
3. Shane Quinn won the 2016 SCI International Professional Hunter of the Year Award - he is one of the most reputable and legendary Outfitters in New Zealand.
4. We have the most scenic driveway you will ever see when you come to Alpine Hunting. 11kms of amazing hill country through one of New Zealand's largest sheep stations!
5. Our expert guides have over 40 years combined experience - wow!
6. Alpine Hunting owns it's own helicopters and Cessna fixed wing plane to make every minute of your hunting trip count - no waiting around when you hunt with us!
7. Families and children LOVE visiting Alpine Hunting, whether you hunt or not, there is plenty to do...
8. You arrive at Alpine Hunting as a client, and leave as a friend.
9. You can drink water from the tap in New Zealand!
10. Our lodge is located only 2 hours away from New Zealand's most popular tourist destinations - a day trip is as easy as hopping in the car, we'll even drive you!